Why You Need a Certified Senior Advisor
Here are 5 reasons why you need a Certified Senior Advisor (CSA) to help you and your family:
1. You are emotional—Making difficult decisions on behalf of a loved one who is ill or unable to speak for themselves can be extremely stressful. It is no secret that we don’t always make our best decisions when we are stressed, angry or frustrated. A CSA can assist you and your family by providing unbiased solutions to whatever situation you are facing.
2. A Certified Senior Advisor is a local expert—Your local CSA has built many trusting relationships with professionals, programs and services that serve the senior community. They can give important and reliable referrals for the services you may need.
3. A CSA can save you time—It can be overwhelming to try and sift through all the companies and services that are available. A CSA can point you in the right direction by recommending services that are pertinent to your specific needs.
4. You get personalized assistance—Once your CSA assesses your family’s needs and wants, they can continue to answer your questions, keep in touch with you about your progress and follow up with you to make sure all is going well.
5. A CSA has comprehensive training and experience—There may be questions you haven’t even considered that are relevant to your situation. The CSA knows to ask these questions so that you may receive the quality, comprehensive care you deserve.
Gina Germany, owner of Touching Hearts Senior Care, is a Certified Senior Advisor who is available to help you with any senior care questions you may have. Contact us at 251-445-4204 and she will be happy to help. You may also visit our website www.touchingheartsseniorcare.com for more info.